10 Dancehall Artists Snoop Lion Should Collaborate With
Snoop Lion has been receiving a lot off buzz since his reggae rasta transformation and changing his moniker from Dogg to Lion.
Since venturing into the realm of reggae last year, Snoop Lion has released three new singles “La La La,” “Here Comes The King,” and “Lighters Up” featuring Popcaan and Mavado.
Snoop has also released a documentary Reincarnated which traces his spiritual transformation during a visit to Jamaica in February 2012.
Snoop Lion is also working on his upcoming reggae debut Reincarnation, due later this year. Snoop is working with the likes of Major Lazer and Dre Skull on the production side of the album.
During a recent interview with GQ, Snoop says the album will be light on features. But we do know that his Mavado and Popcaan assisted single will make the final cut.
A lot of reggae/dancehall fans are looking forward to see Snoop working with other artists in the genre.
- Ce’Cile Defends Bunny Wailer Against Snoop Onslaught
- IOctane Talks Snoop Lion Legitimacy, Reggae Culture + Live Performance
- Snoop Disses Bunny
- Scammers Target Kartel And Other Dancehall Artists
- Lion Receiving Death Threats From Rastas
- Snoop Lion Talks Significance Of – No Guns Allowed
- Snoop Lion, Mavado Headline Lion Fest At SXSW
- Snoop Lion Reveals – Reincarnated – Album Cover
- Tommy Lee Accused Of Bootleging Another Mobay Artists
- Is This Why Snoop Angered Rastafarians? “French Manicure Nails”