40 Glocc Sues Game For $4.5 Million For Beating Him Up
Rapper 40 Glocc says The Game owes him $4.5 million for beating him up and videoing it.
Glocc has filed a lawsuit against the Compton rapper saying the video damaged his image and his streets creds.
40 Glocc also claims that he suffered pain and emotional distress after the fight which took place last year outside a Hollywood Hills mansion.
This is the breakdown according to TMZ:
– $500,000 in pain and suffering
– $500,000 in emotional distress
– $750,000 in lost earnings
– $2 million for punitive damages
– $25,000 in medical expenses
– Various other stuff
- TOO SHORT CHARGED After Crazy Cut & Run DUI Arrest
- BUCKWILD’ STAR CARBON MONOXIDE Possible Cause of Death
- Lil Wayne Has Another Seizure, Hospitalized AGAIN
- Swat Team Swarms Chris Brown Home After 911 Call
- Papoose Ft. Mavado — Top Of My Game
- Nas Facing $10 Million Lawsuit For Kidnapping
- Guerilla Black Feat. Beenie Man – Compton (HQ / Dirty)
- Take My Wings – Christopher Martin