Keiran release Illusions
Keiran Illusions, UK based recording artist Keiran begins his independent worldwide takeover with the release of ‘Illusions’, a stunning RnB anthem produced by Gifted The Great.
Keiran may not be a name you are familiar with, but as part of the new UK unsigned scene, he’s most certainly one to watch out for in 2013. His first single ‘The Mask’ was released to critical acclaim in August 2011, and February 2013 will see the launch of the singer / songwriters 6 track-debut EP ‘The House of Illusions’.
Raised in Birmingham, Keiran takes his musical inspiration from many genres, including R&B and Pop, but it is the singers individual sound that seperates him from the crowd.
‘Illusions’ is the latest single release from Keiran, and sees him deliver a crooning vocal performance over a bass-filled production, creating an anthem destined to get R&B and Pop fans on their feet.
- Natural Black embarks on UK leg tour
- SadSad – Brace Pan Me [Pop Di Cherry Riddim] April 2013
- Anthony B Cancels European Club Tour
- HALLE BERRY PREGNANT!
- Beenie Man teams up with R & B star Kim Davis
- Keisha White and Kiprich do single
- G Starr – Gucci Armani [Pop Style Riddim] Feb 2013
- I-Octane – Nuh Care Who Vex [Pop Style Riddim] Feb 2013
- Agent Sasco – Guh Deh Mi Gyal [Pop Style Riddim] Feb 2013
- Mavado – March Out (Raw) [Pop Style Riddim] Feb 2013