Tommy Lee Sparta Postpones Canada Shows
Tommy Lee Sparta was forced to postpone a string of events for his Shook tour of Canada after doctors ordered the deejay to rest.
Music News understands that doctors recommend that Tommy Lee Sparta refrain from flying for a week.
The Shook tour dates for Canada slated to take place this weekend, has been rescheduled February 22, 23 and 24. The venues remain the same for the Montreal and Toronto shows.
Meanwhile, in a release, Tommy Lee Sparta‘s management say that all tickets purchased for the original dates will be honored. The release further states that the entertainer is disappointed that his slated projects are being delayed.
- Sparta Says Big Up Worl’Boss Amidst Betrayal Controversy
- Tommy Lee Says He Took On The Gaza Burden In Kartel Absense
- Sparta Bounced Back With Sold Out Shows In Europe
- Tommy Lee Sparta Gets Children’s Gig In Sweden
- Tommy Lee To Drop Captain Sparta Part 2
- Promoters Pulling The Plug On Tommy Lee Shows
- Konshens Goes Hush On Raine Seville But Talks Canadian Tour
- Tommy Lee Hit Back, Says “I Am Not Confused”
- Trinidad Concert Flop With 9 Patrons In Venue – EPIC FAIL Tommy Lee
- I am Not Confused Says Tommy Lee Sparta