Vybz Kartel Sends Letter To Mutabaruka
Vybz Kartel steps up his campaign to fight for his freedom.
The dancehall sent, who recently release a open letter from behind bars, sent same letter to radio personality Mutabaruka.
Here is an excerpt from the letter:
“In 2011, I was charged for murder by way of a statement which indicated that I had ordered Lenburgh McDonald to murder Barrington ‘Bossie’ Burton.
Weeks later, said witness gave a statement to the Public Defender saying that he was physically assaulted and threatened by the police to say that I was involved in ‘Bossie’ Burton’s death. Days later, he gave another statement to the Public Defender saying that since he recanted the first statement, he has been getting death threats via calls to his phone.”
- Gaza Slim Fed Up With Court Delays
- Sparta Says Big Up Worl’Boss Amidst Betrayal Controversy
- Tommy Lee Says He Took On The Gaza Burden In Kartel Absense
- Vybz Kartel – Set It [Saxual Riddim] May 2013
- Kartel Says Jail Is Like A Hell Hole
- Vybz Kartel – Hold Me [Hurt It Up] (Raw) Revel Riddim – May 2013
- Vybz Kartel – Drop Top – May 2013
- Dr Carolyn Cooper Talks The Impact Of Kartel Book
- Vybz Kartel – Right Wine – May 2013
- Kartel Prepares For Fight Of His Life As Trial Draws Near